Here are a number of suggestions I have for FIFA 16. Post your suggestions below.
1. Finishing Touches - It would be great to see some small little things being added to improve the overall experience. For example, flares thrown during EU matches, stewards separating bitter rivals, changing weather conditions, magic spray, these just to name a few.
2. Mutual Quit Option - If you're in a really laggy match that isn't fun for anyone, I think you should have the option for both people to quit and the match just doesn't count.
3. Be A Referee Mode - This may be a long shot but would be great fun. It would work like the Be a Pro where you start as a Ref in the lower divisions and work your way up to the grandest stage.
4. Real Managers - This would be awesome to see Mourinho vs Wenger on the touchline, cheering their teams on, rather than the CPU-Generated managers. Imagine Mourinho's famous knee-slide on FIFA.
5. Trial a Concept Squad - It would be good to be able to trial a concept squad in a non-competitive, non-profit match vs CPU. Saves buying a squad full of players and then realising it's a load of rubbish.
6. Design your Ultimate Team - Instead of wearing a random kit from a random club, you should be able to have the option to create your own kit and badge.
7. Start From Scratch - In Career Mode you should be able to create your own team and start from the very bottom. Design your badge, kit stadium, everything in detail and see them rise through the divisions.
8. Pro Career Shake-up - This mode gets boring very quickly so should have more user interactivity like NBA. If you're captain you should be able to suggest potential transfer targets to your manager and also suggest team-lineups.
9. FIFA Points and Coins - Firstly, FIFA Points should be cheaper (over £1 for a premium gold pack), secondly there should be a higher card-weight of better players (this would have prevented coin-selling in the first place) and finally make more ways you can achieve throughout the whole of FIFA as well as through more tournaments with higher rewards and more coins per match.
10. Keep the price ranges - Trust me, they'll work well in FUT 16, but they shouldn't have brought them in half way through a broken game. It will stop card values soaring or falling and leaving you out of pocket.
11. Real-life banners and more crowd chants - More variety for each club, it would also be great if fans responded to chants of opposition fans.
12. A couple more leagues - I understand there's issues with licensing but bring back the Brazilian league. Adding the Ukrainian, Chinese, Qatari would be great too to give a wider variety. And more licensed international teams would make national management more exciting with anthems, countries like Croatia, Nigeria, Ghana, Japan. They should also add the English conference leagues so career modes can last longer and there's more progression.
13. Ability to listen to your own music in-game.
14. Be a Chairman - This could be the next major step for FIFA, a mode more like football manager where you are the chairman and control which managers you hire/fire, allocate transfer budgets, set ticket prices, increasing stadium capacity, control sponsors and finances. This would take a lot of work but would be awesome.
15. FIFA Lottery, Scratchcard, Roulette - I know this would never happen because it would make the game an 18 but isn't there anyway they could make an extra mode for 18+. You could buy a scratchcard with player faces on and three of a player wins you that player. A roulette wheel with player faces on every other square. A weekly lottery where you buy a ticket and then watch the draw live to win FUT coins. I know I'm just dreaming but this would be incredible.
16. Playable Generations - Be able to play your ultimate team across many versions of the game in a separate mode, so all their stats would carry over into the new game.
17. Carry-over Career Modes - You should be given the option to carry on your old career mode into the new game whilst still utilising the new features.
18. More stats for players - Career stats for players, updated as you play in career mode and also records shown for leagues i.e. most goals in a season to try and beat.
Sorry this is a bit long. These are just suggestions, so some of them may be unrealistic but I think they'd make upcoming FIFA's much more enjoyable for everyone.